Managed BY FirstService Residential
Access to the pool/amenities area is for members of the Homeowners Association that are in good standing and their guests ONLY.
Monday thru Sunday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- No one under the age of 16 allowed without an adult present
- Only four (4) guest per HOMEOWNER allowed without a reservation
- Only one pool reservation per day allowed, no reservations on holidays or pool opening/closing weekends
- Please discard food and trash in receptacles provided
- No food or drink in the water or immediate pool area; away from pool edge, cabana and table area only
- No diving allowed
- No running, pushing, or horseplay
- No glass in pool area
- No alcohol allowed at pool area
- No smoking or vaping in the pool area
- No animals allowed inside the pool gates
- No loud music and no extension cords
- No lewd or inappropriate behavior
- No hanging from the ladders
- No large flotation devices allowed in pool
- Pool toys only
- Proper swimwear must be worn at all times- children should wear proper swim diapers
- The Homeowners Association reserves the right to deny use of pool to anyone at any time.
- The Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal property or effects left in pool area.
- The Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to anyone resulting from use of the pool.
- Pool is for private use only- proof of residency may be required
|VIOLATIONS OF POOL RULES MAY RESULT IN DISCONTINUED POOL PRIVILEGES
24 Hour SURVEILANCE CAMERA IN USE AT ALL TIMES WARNING, NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
CHILDREN UNER 14 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT 18 YEARS OR OLDER– PICTURE ID REQUIRED (School ID or DL)
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
Managed by FirstService Residential