Garage sales and estate sales are permitted within the Fort Worth city limits, but must follow these rules:
- No more than two sales on the same premises in any one calendar year.
- Sales are held by a person who does not hold himself out as engaging in, or does not habitually engage in, the business of selling such property at retail
- Sales must be confined to the garage and/or patio of the premises.
- No new merchandise acquired solely for the purpose of resale may be sold at the garage/estate sale.
- Sales may last no more than three consecutive calendar days.
- A permit shall be secured at least 72 hours prior to the sale and shall be prominently posted on the premises during the sale.
- One sign advertising the sale is allowed on the premises only, and must not exceed 2 square feet in size. All other signs, either on or off the premises, are prohibited.
|For more information, click here
|The HOA organizes 2 (two) community garage sales
each year-one in the spring and one in the fall.The City’s rules apply to these sales.
|Our community garage sales are scheduled for: